Illness at Ohio Chipotle Caused by Food-Borne Bacteria -Local Officials

Share this post

A type of bacteria found in meat and pre-cooked food left at unsafe temperatures was responsible for sickening hundreds of people who ate at a Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant in Ohio, local health officials said on Thursday.
Reuters Health Information

This post was syndicated from Medscape Medical News Headlines. Click here to read the full text on the original website.


Share this post

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply