Your skin is like your best friend. The same way you take care of your best friend is the same way you should take care of your skin. It’s your turn to make sure your skin is in the best condition because it has held on too long protecting you from sun burns and other radical.
One of the biggest problems that most of the people have with the skin is pimples and acne breakouts. Although your hormones and the skin care products you use can have a hand on this, there are several other factors that can drive it.
Today we are living in a world where there are a millions of solutions to every health problem.
As a matter of fact, it is very easy for you to use what you have in your kitchen as home remedies for pimples.
…In this article, I am going to discuss some of the most effective home remedies for pimples.
Here are 7 Amazing Ways to Dry Out Pimples Naturally
1. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
ACV is a very effective home remedy especially when it comes to drying out the pimples. It has such properties that can kill bacteria and at the same time speed up the recovery process.
Additionally, ACV is alkaline and hence it will end up balancing your skin which later terminates the conducive environment that was attracting the bacteria.
To make it even more effective, you can top it up with astringent such as lemon or orange. However, before you apply ACV, you should make sure your skin is very clean and well dried.
How to Apply?
- Take 1 Tbs of ACV and 3 Tbs of Water
- Mix them well and apply it gently on your pimples using a cotton swab
- Leave it for about 15 minutes to dry
- After that rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Repeat the process 3 times a week to see significant results
This is an amazing ingredient that can help you get rid of pimples with ease. The first thing that honey will do is to fasten the healing process by drying your pimples and secondly it prevents infections as the pimples heals.
How to Apply?
- Take natural honey and use a cotton swab to apply it on the affected area
- Let it settle for about 30 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water
- For significant results, do this at least 2 times a week till the problem is solved completely
3. Tone to Restore Natural pH Balance
One thing I am sure you already know is that toning is very important. In fact it works perfectly to make sure your skin has some natural pH balance. It also helps to remove any residual after cleansing your face.
There are several ingredients you can use for this but Apple Cider Vinegar is the best of all. It has some of the best properties that can help your skin restore natural pH.
4. Use of Healing Masks to Dry Out Pimples
Nowadays, there are several methods of fastening the healing process. However use of healing masks is one of the most effective methods. It hydrates and helps your skin heal.
There are several ingredients that you can use to form soothing masks including:
Any of these masks will help soothe your skin and eventually fasten the recovery process.
5. Use Holy Basil
One of the main problems that most people experience as they are fighting pimples is bacterial infections.
In fact bacteria are the leading causes of acne and pimples. Holy basis has some of the most effective antibacterial properties that helps fight bacteria perfectly.
As published in the international Journal of Cosmetic sciences, holy Basel can help fight acne and pimples.
6. Papaya for Pimples
Here is another very effective method of fighting pimples. Actually it’s one of the most common ingredients in mostof the cosmetic products today.
Papaya contains some of the best and the most common properties that can fasten the healing process and at the same time prevent more infections.
It is a natural remedy which can help remove dead skin cells and excess lipids from the surface of the skin.
Papaya also contains some enzymes such as Papain which will work to reduce inflammation and at the same time prevent pus from forming.
How to Apply?
- Before you apply it on your face, make sure your face is cleaned perfectly with warm water and eventually dried the right way
- Now, smash some papaya and apply it on the skin
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes before washing it off with normal water
- Repeat the process daily for significant results
7. Use Tea Tree Oil
Actually there are several reasons why tea tree oil is the leading home remedy. For example, it can help fight acne, pimples, wrinkles and several other skin problems.
This oil is not like the normal oil in your skin, it helps to dry the pimples and eventually fasten the recovery process.
How to Apply?
- Wash and clean your face properly before applying
- Take 3-5 drops of tea tree oil and mix it with any light moisturizer
- Gently apply it on your face and leave it as it is
- You can apply it daily 2 times to see significant results
The Bottom Line!
I am sure that the mentioned remedies will work but you should also change your lifestyle and eating habits to get long term benefits.
In case, you are not seeing any results then it is highly recommended that you visit your near dermatologist for advice.