1 Which of the following plants contain a flavonoid with the most potent antiaging effects found so far, thanks to its ability to induce autophagy?
- Purple grape
Recent research shows ashitaba is a potent inducer of autophagy, capable of increasing the life span of nematodes and fruit flies by 20%. The flavonoid responsible for ashitaba’s antiaging effects is known as DMC. Of 180 plant flavonoids screened, DMC offered the strongest cellular protection. Learn more.
2 Which of the following industries is the most distrusted and poorly regarded in the U.S., according to a September 2019 Gallup Poll?
- Pharmaceutical industry
The pharmaceutical industry is now the most distrusted and poorly regarded industry in the U.S. A mere 27% have a “totally positive” view of the drug industry, while 58% have a “totally negative” view. Learn more.
- Internet industry
- Telephone industry
- The federal government
3 Which of the following cellphones was recently found to be “the worst of the worst” in terms of exceeding the legal limit for radiofrequency exposure in independent testing?
- Samsung Galaxy J7
- iPhone 7
Cellphone testing by the Chicago Tribune reveals several popular cellphones emit far higher levels of RF radiation than legally permitted. Of the 11 models tested, iPhone 7 tested the worst, exceeding the legal RF limit by 1.6 to 2.2 times. Learn more.
- Google’s Pixel 3
- Motorola’s Moto e5
4 Evidence suggests this is a major contributor to depression:
- A chemical imbalance in the brain
- Unhealthy living conditions
There’s no scientific evidence to suggest depression is the result of a chemical imbalance in your brain. A lot of the evidence suggests unhealthy living conditions are at the heart of the problem. Learn more.
- Excess serotonin
5 Dahlia plants do best when they are:
- Planted in rich soil and watered well from the day they are planted.
- Planted in heavy soil and kept dry until the plant is established, then watered deeply through the summer.
- Planted in sandy soil and watered well after planting, then watered intermittently.
- Planted in rich soil, watered lightly after planting and watered deeply through the summer after the plant has established.
Dahlia plants do best when they are planted in rich soil, watered lightly after planting and watered deeply through the summer after the plant has established. Learn more.
6 Cystic fibrosis is a:
- Progressive and terminal genetic disease that causes an overproduction and buildup of mucus in the lungs and other organs
Cystic fibrosis is a progressive and terminal genetic disease that causes an overproduction and buildup of thick, sticky mucus in the lungs and other organs. Learn more.
- Noncancerous pus-filled sac, caused by infection that can occur anywhere on the body
- Noncancerous or cancerous fluid-filled pockets in or on an ovary
- Lung disease resulting from damage or scarring
7 The following U.S. states eliminated the personal belief exemption for vaccination in 2019:
- Washington, Oregon and Texas
- Maine and New York
More than 500 vaccine-related bills were introduced in U.S. state legislatures in 2019, many of which proposed to restrict or eliminate vaccine exemptions, while other bills proposed to expand exemptions. Maine eliminated the religious and conscience vaccine exemptions and New York eliminated the religious exemption. In Washington State, the conscience exemption for the MMR vaccine was eliminated. Learn more.
- Florida and Alabama
- Arizona and Colorado
This post was syndicated from Articles. Click here to read the full text on the original website.